GORODATA is hiring a
Principal Software Engineer
GORODATA is a revolutionary cloud-based, AI-powered Company and Sales Intelligence platform for B2B organisations. Every day, using advanced Machine Learning techniques, we process millions of unstructured digital documents to produce the world's best Buying signals and Alerts.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our team and help us revolutionise the way companies consume and use information.
This is a full-time position and we are offering equity. The candidate will work with the co-founders directly and will become a shareholder.
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with web-development (full-stack, nice to have)
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience with .NET (mandatory)
- Experience with browser testing
- Experience with containers
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of remote work
We are a very dedicated and hard-working team so we are looking for someone that is willing to make this startup thrive and grow as much as we do.