Valispace is hiring a
Performance Marketing Manager
Valispace is a productivity software and a single source of truth for all of the ‘’loose’’ engineering data of hardware projects, helping engineers streamline efforts from concept to test and escape from document hell! We have one simple mission: to empower engineers to faster craft the complex products that help propel humanity forward.
We are a diverse, kind, curious and ambitious team and take pride in working closely with companies that are building futuristic ideas that seem like magic to us today. That’s right, our users are taking people to space, building flying cars and much more!
If you like the idea of working in an environment that encourages creative and autonomous work, focuses on your growth potential and where there’s always room to discuss the quirks of living on this planet, then we might just be a perfect fit.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who loves experimenting with new while optimizing existing ones, to join our Marketing team and champion SEM and paid marketing campaigns!
About the role 🚀
- Create, execute and manage our paid digital strategy to achieve marketing targets;
- Manage paid campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting;
- Track to performance metrics of paid campaigns;
- Develop a deep empathy for our enterprise buyers across relevant personas and industries on relevant channels;
- Continuously A/B test channels, messages, creative, and landing pages for performance;
- Report on results, presenting across different teams (Sales, Business Intelligence, Customer Success, Leadership, etc.).**
What we're looking for 🔎
- Previous experience and success record in prior paid digital, demand gen, or growth roles at a fast growing technology company;
- Mastery of paid digital channels, tools, and best practices (experience with content syndication programs is a plus);
- Knowledge and experience with SEO is a plus;
- Experience with B2B digital marketing to an enterprise audience;
- You are passionate about learning and curious about the hardware industry (space, aeronautics, automotive, medical, energy, …);
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken).
Compensation, benefits and perks 🎉
- Salary range (annual gross): 30-40k
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- Employee stock options plan;
- Generous Learning & Development budget and training days;
- Remote-friendly (you can work from home or from our cool office in Lisbon - you choose!)
- Home-office budget & a Commuting budget (for the office lovers!)
- (Fun) team buildings and our very own Valispace annual retreat!
Important Note You've probably heard this before, but research shows that while men apply for a job when they meet only 60% of the criteria, women and further minority groups only feel comfortable applying when they meet 100% of the criteria. Let's change this together - if you believe you have what it takes, even though you do not meet 100% of our requirements, do send us your application! We are thrilled to get to know you better and understand if you could be a good fit 🧡