Legaü is hiring a
Full-stack developer (m/f/d)
Starting date: as soon as possible Location: Remote (UTC-3 to UTC+3)
Ever wondered how the day of a Lawyer is? On average 60% of the time spent is on creating legal documents and doing research, up to 1,400 hours per year and some lawyers are bored to death. Legaü builds software solutions for lawyers to reduce daily stress and friction, optimise processes and ensure quality outcomes for all, leading to happy lawyers and customers. Interested? Keep reading.
After signing in our first customers, we are entering a new chapter in our mission and need to ensure our onboarding processes are smooth, our legal content grows steadily and that customers can leverage all the knowledge they already have at hands with their existing knowledge management systems.
As one of the early team members, you can meaningfully shape the direction and future of the product and our engineering!
We are seeking a highly motivated full stack developer. An all-rounder, with innovative ideas and skills primarily in backend tech that can develop clean and maintainable software end-to-end.
We want someone smart and entrepreneurial with a real desire to learn and develop and who can use time in the most effective way.
What will you do?
- You’ll join our team as developer to transform an MVP into a fully fledged software that can delight lawyers
- You’ll work mainly in our backend Laravel-based codebase, in an initial stage building integrations with third party knowledge management systems
- You can tweak and extend our frontend Vue.js codebase to integrate your backend development
- You will build processes to ingest public datasets on legal knowledge (articles, court decisions) in an efficient and performant way
- Identify and address performance and usability issues
- You can architect clean and robust solutions to address our customers' needs with support from the CTO
- Over the coming years, we’ll look to build up a team around you
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
- You have at least 3 years of solid experience with PHP and the Laravel ecosystem
- Solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- You put care into building secure applications - OWASP 101
- You enjoy the challenge of building products from design to shipping, but also iterating with customers
- You are able to use your time effectively and focus on what matters
- You are eager to learn new things and you are a genuine, humble person and a great communicator.
- Skills in Python, Ansible, Docker are a plus
- Curiosity for the Legal Sector is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get the opportunity to learn, develop and broaden your creative skill-set, in a collaborative and practical environment.
- You will be hands-on and be involved in the building stage of our platform, so if you're a builder, this is for you!
- You’ll be joining a growing, highly motivated team, who is building the future of Legaltech.
- You’ll be exposed to the start-up and Legaltech ecosystems in Europe.
- A competitive salary.
If you’d like to join, get in touch!